HTML Editor - Full Version
We hope that you love your purchase, but if your item is not as desired please read through our returns policy. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using any of the methods below.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be opened, worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be in "as sold" condition. If the item is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- Please complete the returns form provided with your item(s) and include this in your returns package.
- The responsibility and liability of all items remain with you until we are in receipt of the goods. We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- We will happily accept exchanges for items, whether this is for an alternative style or a size exchange. If this is not possible, an automatic refund will be processed.
- If requesting a refund for the returned items, this will be processed via your original payment method once item/s are received.
- Ship return goods to the address below:
PPE Flex Returns
27 Old Gloucester Street
Please do not hesitate to contact our PPE Flex Customer Services:
Telephone: 0330 3212 969 | Email: returns[at]ppeflex.co.uk
Before Returning Items
It is important that you follow these steps BEFORE returning a product. Failure to follow this process will result in your return being rejected.
Call or email PPE Flex for a refund or replacement:
- Call us at 0330 3212 969
- Email us at returns[at]ppeflex.co.uk
- Provide us with the original order number.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back
If PPE Flex determines that the product is defective, PPE Flex will send to the manufacturer to either replace the product or repair the product. All determinations made by PPE Flex will be within our sole discretion and will be final.